Frequently Asked Questions
- What will I receive in my first kit?
- You will receive two crochet hooks (sizes H and I), a metal tapestry needle, 10 locking stitch markers, access to online video tutorials and a digital Stitch Guide. You will also receive the yarn and written pattern instructions to begin the center of your mandala afghan.
- What supplies will I need?
- You will only need basic household supplies like scissors and a ruler to complete the afghan.
- How often will shipments arrive?
- You'll receive a new kit about every 2 or 4 weeks based on your chosen shipment frequency.
- How much does each kit cost?
- Each kit shipment is $19.99 plus postage & handling charges ($5.95 in the U.S. and $6.95 to Canada) plus any taxes required by your state or province.
- Can I receive my kits faster than montly?
- We are only able to offer the kit shipments monthly.
- What kind of yarn is included in the kits?
- The yarn is a worsted weight acrylic. There are 7 different colors of yarn.
- What are the measurements of the afghan?
- The finished size is 46 x 62 inches.
- I lost the pattern that came with my kit. Can I get a replacement?
- You can download another copy here. Just enter the email address associated with your account and click "Sign In". Then click on the kit that you need pattern instructions for and click on "Download Pattern Instructions".
- Where can I find the online tutorial videos?
- You can watch the video online here. Just enter the email address associated with your account and click on "Sign In." Then click on the kit you need the video for and click on the play arrow in the video screen.
- When will the first shipment arrive?
- We ship most products within a few days of receiving your order. Most shipments will arrive within 6-10 business days in the U.S. and 3-4 weeks in Canada.
- Can I pay for the kits over the internet?
- Yes, please click here.
- I need to change my address or my gift recipient's address. How can I do that?
- You can make address changes by clicking here.
- How can I return a shipment?
- Shipments can be returned within 21 days for a refund. If you do need to return a product, please repackage it in its original packaging. Then mail it back to us at PO BOX 8000, Big Sandy, TX, 75755-8000, and we'll credit your account as quickly as possible. If you also want to cancel your membership, so you don't get any future shipments, please include a note with your return stating your wishes or click here to cancel online.
- How can I cancel a membership?
You can submit your request to cancel here. We'll send you an email confirmation as soon as your cancellation is processed.
If there's a service problem or other reason you wish to cancel, we hope you'll contact us first and give us a chance to solve the problem.
- I have already paid -- why am I still getting bills?
- When we send an invoice for a shipment you have ordered, we allow 4 weeks to pass before we send a follow-up invoice. Sometimes we may receive your payment a day or so after we have already sent the follow-up invoice. If you have already made your payment and receive another invoice afterwards, you may ignore it. You can check your account online for up-to-date information.
- How do I know that my credit card is secure when I order from you or make a payment over the Internet?
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software that is among the best available today for secure Internet transactions. When you place an order or pay your bill on-line, this software encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, so that it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
- I'm unable to make my payment or other customer service transaction over the Internet. Who should I contact?
- Please call customer service at (800) 282-6643 if you experience a problem making a transaction to your online account.
- Do you accept International orders?
- We currently are only able to ship orders to the U.S. and Canada.
- Can I give a membership to someone as a gift?
- Yes, please do! Simply click here.
- I've gifted a membership, is there something I can give to let my recipient to let them know?
- Yes! Simply click here to download a printable file.
- I'm having a problem with a pattern or kit. Who can I contact for help?
- Please contact our Editorial Department by completing the pattern services request form here. Be sure to include your name, email address, daytime phone number and the name of the item you have a question about.
- What is your policy concerning mailing lists?
We regularly communicate to our customers through the mail with information and offers from our family of companies. From time to time we make our customer mailing list available to other companies that sell goods and services that we believe would interest our customers. (We do not provide customer telephone numbers to these companies.) If you prefer not to receive any of this information, or if you wish to receive only information from our family of companies, please notify us at MailPreference@Annies-Publishing.com.
Notice: If the Post Office alerts us that your paid product is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within two years.